Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Paging June Cleaver!


Wore this little ditty for shopping & lunch last week and according to you guys, it was a total hit! The perfect Summer outfit. So, to make things easy-peasy, I've linked my dress, jelly bag and shoes here for you to shop, shop, shop!

The dress is only $29.99 and it's part of the Who What Wear collection available at Target. Although I got my jelly bag from a shop based in San Francisco, I found it to be much less if you buy it directly from the maker in London. Sun Jellies is the brand. And you're gonna die when you see their whole collection. My particular bag is less than $20! Done and done.


So, without further-ado, links to shop are below.
Happy Shopping & Saving!

1. TARGET "WOMEN'S SLEEVELESS BUTTON-UP SHIRT DRESS" (ON SALE FOR $20.99) CLICK HERE!


2. SUN JELLIES PINK RETRO TOTE (COMES IN 2 SIZES) CLICK HERE!


3. TIEKS FLATS IN BALLET PINK ($175) CLICK HERE!






*disclaimer: Tieks flats were gifted to me by Tieks on a promotional basis.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig