Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bathroom Diaries




And I'm back at it. Coming to you from my bathroom. Part 2 of my beauty regiment focuses on your questions. You guys wanted more information about those complimentary facials I get once a month from Sisley Paris. AND I discuss my latest novelty, the jade roller!

Sit back. Press play. And hopefully I answer most, if not all, your questions. 

I recorded this first thing in the morning, so this is as real as it gets babes. No makeup. Bare-faced. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Below I've added a few photos from my monthly facials with Sisley + I've provided links to those must-have jade rollers! 

BLOOMINGDALE'S PALO ALTO - WHERE I GO FOR MY MONTHLY FACIALS w/ SISLEY

SISLEY PARIS PRODUCTS USED DURING MY FACIALS

ONE OF THE SPA ROOMS AT BLOOMINGDALE'S [PALO ALTO LOCATION]


FEELING FRESH AFTER A FACIAL w/ SISLEY PARIS

________________________________________________________________________________


LINKS:

Sisley Paris products at Bloomingdale's

Jade Rollers {Amazon links}, {Herbivore Botanicals}






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig