Monday, March 13, 2017

Me. No makeup. In my bathroom. Talking to you!

OK. So, here I am coming at you raw. Not a stitch of makeup on and giving you some real talk on what's really inside my medicine cabinet...my lotions & potions of course! Watch me gab about what I use on the daily in the vids below and then easily SHOP any of the mentioned products below!





STAY TUNED.....THIS WAS PART 1....PART 2 WILL WRAP UP MY FACIAL FAVORITES.


SCROLL DOWN TO SHOP...








SHOP


PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEOS ABOVE:

- Lancome Beauty Sleep Perfector CLICK HERE!

- Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Silk Creme CLICK HERE!

- Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask CLICK HERE!

- Aveda Tulasara Overnight Wedding Masque(s) CLICK HERE & HERE!

- LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask CLICK HERE!





DISCLAIMER:
Some products I have received c/o.
ALL thoughts & opinions are mine.

Sponsored in part by
Bloomingdale's
and
Aveda


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig