Tuesday, November 1, 2016

CAKE.




By far my most fun Halloween costume. And it was only $29.99. Because it was meant for a 10 year-old...so what. Who cares.... 

After a boozy brunch, some friends convinced me I needed this costume at Marshalls. And that was one of the best boooozy decisions ever!

I wore comfy sweat pants underneath and appropriately ballet pink Tieks flats to match.

Cake anyone?

So, let's discuss my hair and makeup. Because A. I hardly ever do both. And B. I hardly ever do both because I don't really know what I'm doing.

But it looks good, right??

Details...




Below you'll find a "key" if you will, to exactly what all the products used are.

1- Exsens Paris Dry Glittering Body & Hair Glam Oil c/o 

2- Scunci Gold Hair Shimmer c/o

3- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara c/o influenster

4- iBeauty gold makeup brushes from Marshalls

5- Revlon Liquid Eye Liner

6- Smashbox Brow Tech Eye Brow Shaping Powder in Taupe c/o Beautycon

7- NYX Cosmetics Setting Spray c/o Beautycon

8- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Glittering Primer

9- Marc Jacobs Spotlight Glow Stick Highlighter c/o influenster

10- Kat Von D. Lock-it Concealer Creme in Neutral + Brush #40 c/o influenster

11- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in Petal

12- NARS Lipstick color "Vanessa"

13- NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in "Coeur Sucre"

14- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel c/o Beautycon

15- Colourpop Stole the Show Super Shock Cheek is a pearalized highlighter I use as eyeshadow...cuz I totally thought that's what it was...like I said, don't usually know what I'm doing. I just go for it.

16- NARS Bronzer in "Laguna" 

17- NARS Blush in "Orgasm"



I love all the products I used above and stand by all of them. Definitely shoot me questions about how or why I use anything you saw. I'll be happy to give you my non-expert opinion!

And as always, thanks to my sponsors who send me the greatest products to try out:

Beautycon
Exsens Paris
Scunci
Influenster





Hope everyone had a fun Halloween weekend, dressing up and turning it up or dressing down and hiding out from the kiddies.

Happy November!

Xo












SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig