Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Spring in February


Everywhere I look this week, blossoms are coming up and multiplying in this strange Spring weather California is having....in the middle of February! 

Can't say I'm complaining. These unseasonably warm temps make showing a little more skin that much more appropriate. So, I was thrilled to receive this gorgeous bold blue number courtesy of fashion-forward website, SheIn. The best part of this dress? It's currently on sale for only $39. Yes. It's a total steal. For size references, I'm wearing a medium. And I would highly suggest you scoop this dress because it's way too good to pass up. 

LINK TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE!









THIS BLOG POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY


ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS ARE MINE.



SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig