Monday, August 3, 2015

SHOP MY TARGET HAUL!



About a month ago, disaster struck. I dropped my cell phone in a hot tub. Yeah. Nothing kills a tranquil Sunday afternoon like a dead cell phone. So, I ran to Target. I had not intended on buying the new Samsung Galaxy S6.....but, I couldn't help but give in to temptation when I discovered that with the purchase of the phone and a plan, I'd get a $100 Target gift card. Well, that did it. SOLD.

My shit Sunday turned into anything but as I walked out of Target with a NEW phone, a whole bunch of goodies, and a huge sense of relief. With that $100 gift card, I bought an adorable Summer dress by Xhileration. The 'Marilyn Festival Dress' to be specific. Retails for $27.99. Available for purchase in a pretty teal blue, black or the cream color I got. AND right now it's BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF!
IMAGES C/O TARGET.COM




I couldn't resist that Sonia Kashuk 'Face Print Weekender' to pack all my toiletries in when I jet off to NYC for fashion week next month. Retails for $29.99 and has compartments galore plus an awesome print.
IMAGE C/O TARGET.COM

What's a cute new toiletry bag without products to put in it?
IMAGE C/O TARGET.COM

Neutrogena Naturals are something new and a product I recently had the opportunity to test. I liked it and at $6.99 a totally justifiable beauty product. An awesome makeup remover.

IMAGE C/O TARGET.COM
My hairdresser used this amazingly scented leave-in cream by Macadamia and he recommended I buy it. And so I put that gift card to good use and bought a bottle. Retails for $17.99 and your hair will thank you. Soft, luscious hair that smells like heaven. Done & Done.


And last but not least, I scooped this glass catch-all box from Threshold. Because why not. Retails for $14.99.
IMAGE C/O TARGET.COM



LIKE WHAT I GOT? BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE LINKS AND SHOP IT UP!

XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig