Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm a sucker for a jumpsuit



Hellooooo jumpsuit! So, when Lilly Pulitzer hit Target this was basically the MAIN piece I had to have if I got nothing else. I'm a sucker for a jumpsuit. Any time. Any place. Any season. You can't go wrong with these one-piece wonders. 

This bright green, palm-printed onesie is so much fun. So glad I was one of the lucky ones to snag this. Easy to dress up with a little make-up, heels and jewelry...bam! I was ready for a night out.










WHAT I WORE:

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET JUMPSUIT

ZARA HEELS

LODIS CLUTCH C/O

TARGET CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES

ARM PARTY ----> ALEX & ANI SILVER BANGLE C/O TIEKS.....CLAUDIA ROWE MULTI-METAL LINK BRACELET C/O.....RHINESTONE BRACELET BY FRIEDA & NELLIE.

GOLD CUSTOMIZED NECKLACES FROM 9TH AND ELM.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig