Friday, October 17, 2014

& Other Stories
















Haven't heard of & Other Stories? Well, it's time to make your introductions...especially since they've opened up their first state-side shop on Broadway in SoHo (New York). Like H&M's older, slightly more chic sister, & Other Stories is a fashion maven's treasure trove.

Everything from beauty products to bags, jewelry and shoes and of course the clothes....so much to love. The dress I'm wearing in the above shoot is from the & Other Stories S/S14 line - a collaboration with designer Vika Gazinskaya. You can actually learn more about Vika and her capsule collection for & Other Stories by clicking HERE.

I am obsessed with this dress!


photo c/o & Other Stories

I paired my Vika Gazinskaya for & Other Stories dress with accessories also the fruit of collaborations. My shades are from Peter Pilotto for Target. My shoes are from Prabal Gurung for Target. And I couldn't leave out my beautiful Harper's BAZAAR magazine for October...the cover just matched my outfit to a tee.





SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig