Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My little black romper from Marshalls








Another outfit made stylishly possible thanks to Marshalls and their FAN-TASTIC array of designer duds.

My classic black romper is made of the softest jersey material. And no doubt you could easily sleep in this number. LOVE that I scored this Young, Fabulous & Broke romper for $49.99 as opposed to $100+. 

My white Cynthia Rowley cami, also from Marshalls for $9.99. At that price, I bought 3 cami's because you can never have enough of those, especially during the Summer months. Um. Side note. I love everything that Marshalls brings in from Cynthia Rowley. Basic pieces for amazing prices...

My beautiful, structured, white leather DKNY tote is also another Marshalls find. Retailed for $500, but I scooped this roomy bag for just $99 last Summer. Just goes to show you black and white are always a good idea.

My shades are from Target. Sandals c/o Twisted Shoes.




THIS HAS BEEN A SPONSORED POST.
ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS ARE MINE.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig