Friday, May 30, 2014

Golden Hour







Is it really any wonder why golden hour is my favorite time of the day....my airy, boho-inspired dress by Free People was just $49.99 at Marshalls. It's the perfect Summer staple to my wardrobe. And there is so much to find from Free People at Marshalls right now. It's nearly impossible to walk out empty-handed. 

Summer is the perfect time to loosen up your style, wear lighter and brighter clothes and play with your hair color...I recently added some fun blonde highlights which was major for me. I haven't touched my hair with bleach OR color in almost 10 years. But I'm loving it. And I love embracing a boho-inspo look for the hotter days ahead. 

Just think - it's always a good idea to shop at Marshalls when you're playing around with your style because you know they're going to have the styles you've been dying to try out at prices you can justify. Hello?! I'm at Marsh Marsh like every other day...it's honestly difficult for me to shop any where else because I know I'll be spending more than I need to...so, with that said,

Have a beautiful weekend everyone and happy Shopping & Saving!  xo





THIS HAS BEEN A SPONSORED POST.
ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS ARE MINE.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig