Sunday, May 18, 2014

#GIRLBOSS SAN FRANCISCO


No one seriously cool ever comes to San Francisco. Yes. I'm fully aware of the ginormous generalization I just made there. But really though, everyone makes appearances in Los Angeles and then that's it. I won't say who, but I have a friend who thought San Francisco was "like totally an hour outside of L.A., right?"

Veronica and I had so much fun meeting Nasty Gal founder and #GIRLBOSS author, Sophia Amoruso. And even though we got good seats (but still couldn't see her) her interview at Books Inc. on Van Ness was surprisingly long (in a good way so hush) and informative. Not only did she open herself up to an interview, but she allowed time for questions AND of course, a book signing.
And she was very cool to meet in person....and side note...her boyfriend was soooo cute! Can't wait for the #Girlboss to get married...and hopefully she doesn;t read this...lol
Thank you Sophia for stopping in the Bay Area and signing my book...the sista and I LOVE it.
____________________________________________________________________________________

So, WHAT did I wear to meet Sophia? Well, something from Nasty Gal, duh! AND something from local San Francisco boutique - FashionElles.


Crop Top from NastyGal
Sugarlips skirt c/o FashionElles San Francisco
Aviator shades from Target
Miu Miu bag c/o Bloomingdale's
Jeffrey Campbell Soiree heels from Nasty Gal
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig