Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My technicolor dreamcoat





I think my jaw dropped a little the afternoon I opened a package from JBD NEW YORK.

This exquisite, stain glass print tunic was even more colorful and striking in person than I had anticipated. It's made of 100% silk and wow...what a conversation piece.

All of JBD NEW YORK'S kaftan's and tunic's are conversation pieces. They're absolutely incredible. The prints, the colors, the detailed embellishments...how ever will you pick just one?

Can you just imagine a rack full of these beauties hanging in your closet? My Summer wardrobe dreams are getting away from me....I need to start a Pinterest board just for JBD...I cannot thank JBD NEW YORK enough for my stain glass tunic. Although you cannot shop via their website, don't be shy. If you see a style you like, email them via their contact tab. 











THIS HAS BEEN A SPONSORED POST.
ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS ARE MINE.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig