Monday, March 24, 2014

So, I got a spray tan for the first time, ever.


Yup. That's me in that picture above...right affter I got back from St. Barths...also known as BeTan. And BeTan is not in St. Barths...lol...more like Campbell, California.

Don't freak out...I was VERY dark RIGHT AFTER I was airbrushed to perfection by BeTan owner, John Brancato.

After my first shower the tan lifted ever so slightly. And after my second shower, I was at the color I liked the best. [The reason for my spontaneous decision to tan was for a swimsuit shoot we were doing at the beach...and sometimes the sun just don't cut it!] 

I'm 5 days into my tan and it's still there, mainly because I haven't exfoliated since I got it AND because I've been moisturizing my skin like crazy, therefore elongating the tan. For an airbrushing like what I had done, it's about $60 and lasts anywhere from 5-7 days or longer all depending on each person, obviously. This is an excellent alternative to baking in the sun (as I do) or using UV beds.

Naturally I had bestie Kimmy capture my spray tan just so I could share with everyone what it was like, if you haven't been airbrushed before OR if you missed that one episode of Vanderpump Rules when Stassi showed everyone how it's done...lol...

(so, at this point, if for some STRANGE reason your kids are looking at this post, time to give them something a little more educational to look at as I get a tad nude) 

You were warned.

BEFORE THE TAN









AFTER THE TAN!

______________________________________________________________________________________

MAJOR THANKS TO JOHN FOR 
THE PERFECT TAN.

AND THANKS TO KIM (@Dao_ism)
FOR PLAYING PHOTOG.

BETAN
330 E. HAMILTON AVENUE #4
CAMPBELL, CA 95008
408.378.8261


FOLLOW BETAN ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW BETAN ON TWITTER!
FOLLOW BETAN ON INSTAGRAM!








SPONSORED BY BETAN

ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS ARE MINE.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig