Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm more than ready for the game tomorrow...


So, guess who I want to win tomorrow?! LoL! 

49ers ALL THE WAY BABY!!

Naturally, I felt the need to prepare myself for tomorrow by picking out my festive outfie...and yes...I am purposely wearing one red sequin slipper and one gold because, why not.

____________________________________________

- Red baseball jacket c/o American Giant

- San Francisco 49er tee by Junk Food

- Black Siwy vegan leather skinnies c/o Duke & Duchess 

- Sequin slippers c/o Marshalls

- Gucci Guilty scent from Neiman Marcus

- Star bangles from C. Wonder

- Altuzarra for Target glass

- Red/White chevron-printed paper straws from Nordstrom

- San Francisco 49er Pillow Pet from Nob Hill grocery store

- Doctor's bag c/o Alicia Klein


Image c/o IGN.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig