- my close friends who are nothing short of the ride or die type
- my family near and far who love me, support me and laugh at me
- my sponsors who allow me to shop...hell yes
- the Alice + Olivia and Starbucks tumbler...god I love that thing
- my hair...what? I have really nice hair
- everything gold...just call me King Midas
- my dog...my house is covered in hair but where would I be without him
- sequined hangers
- green tea but sparkling water will do just fine thanks
- my health because nothing sucks more than being sick
- instagram...seriously. I've discovered so many new people doing some really cool shit...very inspiring
- my husband who drives me insane on a daily basis but has a knack for taking a damn good photo
...and speaking of his photos, here's what I wore yesterday for our Thanksgiving spent at my parents home...
WHAT I WORE
Alice + Olivia for SCOOP NYC crystal-embellished sweater
Haute Hippie silk drawstring pants
Tribal Sportswear coat c/o
Furla candy bag
Thanksgiving shenanigans...good times with family & friends...
Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day feast with the people that you love.