Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Thoughts & More Importantly, What I Wore


Thankful for...

  • my close friends who are nothing short of the ride or die type

  • my family near and far who love me, support me and laugh at me

  • my sponsors who allow me to shop...hell yes

  • the Alice + Olivia and Starbucks tumbler...god I love that thing

  • my hair...what? I have really nice hair

  • everything gold...just call me King Midas

  • my dog...my house is covered in hair but where would I be without him

  • sequined hangers

  • green tea but sparkling water will do just fine thanks

  • my health because nothing sucks more than being sick

  • instagram...seriously. I've discovered so many new people doing some really cool shit...very inspiring

AND
  • my husband who drives me insane on a daily basis but has a knack for taking a damn good photo



_________________________________________________________________________________



...and speaking of his photos, here's what I wore yesterday for our Thanksgiving spent at my parents home...








WHAT I WORE

Alice + Olivia for SCOOP NYC crystal-embellished sweater

Haute Hippie silk drawstring pants

Zara heels

Tribal Sportswear coat c/o

Furla candy bag


___________________________________________


Thanksgiving shenanigans...good times with family & friends...










Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day feast with the people that you love.

XO




SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig