It was bound to happen. As soon as I opened an Etsy account for the sole purpose of selling the blog's merch, I realized I stumbled onto yet another plethora of shopping fun....Yes, I'm totally late to the party, I know! Etsy's been around. Remember how long it took for me to discover Zara and Asos?
Okay, so anyway, here are a few items I've been adding to my wish list!!
Everything is so fun and so necessary, obviously :)
1. Straws - Thatch & Thistle Supply Co.
2. Macaron Place Card Holders - Iren Designs
3. Gold Sequin Letter - Miss Poppy Design
4. Tassel Garland - Studio Mucci
5. Leather Duffle - Svenge
6. Leather Flats - ele Handmade
7. Sequin Printed 'Shine On' Pillow - Kim Lucian Photography
8. Gold Polka Dot Porcelain Mug - Silver Lining Ceramics
9. Gold Zag Tray - Up In the Air Somewhere
10. Hand Knitted Chunky Hooded Scarf - Jul By Julia Gasin
11. Crochet Beret with Bow - Sisters & Stories
12. Gold Polka Dot Dish - Silver Lining Ceramics