Thursday, November 14, 2013

Etsy Stuff I Want


It was bound to happen. As soon as I opened an Etsy account for the sole purpose of selling the blog's merch, I realized I stumbled onto yet another plethora of shopping fun....Yes, I'm totally late to the party, I know! Etsy's been around. Remember how long it took for me to discover Zara and Asos?

Okay, so anyway, here are a few items I've been adding to my wish list!! 
Everything is so fun and so necessary, obviously :)






2. Macaron Place Card Holders - Iren Designs


3. Gold Sequin Letter - Miss Poppy Design


4. Tassel Garland - Studio Mucci


5. Leather Duffle - Svenge


6. Leather Flats - ele Handmade


7. Sequin Printed 'Shine On' Pillow - Kim Lucian Photography







8. Gold Polka Dot Porcelain Mug - Silver Lining Ceramics


9. Gold Zag Tray - Up In the Air Somewhere


10. Hand Knitted Chunky Hooded Scarf - Jul By Julia Gasin


11. Crochet Beret with Bow - Sisters & Stories


12. Gold Polka Dot Dish - Silver Lining Ceramics


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig