Monday, September 30, 2013

Marshalls Made My Office Sparkle!

The Shopping, Saving & Sequins Dressing Room/Office has never looked better.....and it's due in part to incorporating some perfectly fabulous finds from none other than Marshalls!


By now the majority of you know Marshalls is like my other home....I'm always there. If I'm not scooping silk blouses or designer shoes, I can most certainly be found listlessly perusing the home-ish isles, my favorite section of the store. 

Marshalls caught wind of my obsession, and awesomely enough, I was invited to join Project Fab - Marshalls' exclusive group of stellar fashion & lifestyle bloggers. You can check out ALL our finds at #ProjectFAB

Thus began my exciting quest to bring some more sparkle into my creative space better known as the Shopping, Saving & Sequins Dressing Room & Office....


...all I needed was the perfect frame from Marshalls and off I went on creative, decorating, sequined frenzy!

BOTH beautiful frames and ALL that loose glitter, glitter tape AND glitter ribbon is all from Marshalls.

Pretty notebooks and glitter ribbon...yes, GLITTER RIBBON from Marshalls.

Glass jar filled with *sequins, crystal-filled pen, aweosme notebooks and blinged-out mouse ALL from Marshalls.


Stack of notbooks, glass 5x7 frame, diamond paperweight, perspex pen/makeup holder ALL from Marshalls!

Glass jars filled with *sequins and the sleek silver frame all from Marshalls.

Mirrored-camera, art-deco green box, "hashtag and "at" signs all from Marshalls.
*sequins were not purchased from Marshalls. Although, sequins may or may not be found at certain Marshalls stores as items vary at each location.
_____________________________________________________

And there you have it! EVERYTHING you saw mentioned above was $14.99 or less (per item). No joke, my glass frames were $5.99 for the 5x7 and $4.99 for a 4x6. And these are serious, heavy-duty, beautiful glass frames!

Let's not even get me started on all the glittery, sparkly crafty stuffs...oh em gee...Marshalls is too good!

Hope you enjoyed a peek into my space. 
XO
_______________________________________________________

Disclaimer: This Blog Post is Sponsored by Marshalls/TjMaxx Inc. as part of the "Project Fab" series.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig