Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Backpack is back for Fall


The Backpack is back people. And the pack is looking good. So good, in fact, that the Fall trend caught my eye on more than one occasion. And I went hunting for some awesome ones that stuck out to me. Here are some great selections to get you thinking about Fall style and maybe, just maybe scooping up a chic little pack to carry around come October.

p.s. if the FannyPack comes back, I'll take a pass...no matter how stylish they might be.








Elizabeth and James $545 (sold out)






















*Images from The Cambridge Satchel Co. website

Personally, I love this last one a lot. The Cambridge Satchel Company's take on the backpack is awesome...especially in red leather. Ooh la la!

And there you have it. Some backpack favorites from all ends of the spectrum. Are you planning on rocking a backpack this coming season?
SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig