Monday, June 10, 2013

#OBSESSED







So, I think we all know I've been obsessed with The Cambridge Satchel Company and their wonderful array of finely crafted satchels for a couple years now. And then I was instantly obsessed with the whole clear, pvc, plastic, see-through trend that is clearly (pun intended) taking over this Summer.

One day I thought to myself. Omigod. What if The Cambridge Satchel Company got in with the new trend and came out with their own take on the clear accessory? How amazeballls would that be?! My mind was spinning....and naturally, the creators of The Cambridge Satchel were already on top of things.

I cannot thank the girls over there across the pond enough for  hooking me up with the deal of the Summer! My very own CLEAR CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL! Be still my heart. You won't find this hot item here in America, so I feel pretty spesh! LoLs! You will however, find this fantastic satchel at their stores in London and Cambridge. Also, I'm sure if you give them a ring, they will be more than happy to accomodate an order. After all, who wouldn't want to get their hands on this fantastic satchel?! I'm #OBSESSED.

______________________________________________

WHAT I WORE

On this day I wore my go-to white twiggy James Jeans purchased from The Outnet.
A light blue silk button-down by Joe Fresh for JCpenney.
Starstruck Tieks flats.
Drop earrings from Pop of Chic.
Clear satchel by The Cambridge Satchel Company.
SUPER sunglasses c/o.
SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig