Monday, June 3, 2013

Novela Bar and Lounge - San Francisco - Done & Done!


Just take a gander at that black and white chevron floor...omigod...I was beside myself when I stepped into NEW SoMa establishment, Novela, an exquisite bar and lounge located on Mission.


That's my honey standing at the main bar ordering our cocktails, which happened to be named after famous literary characters such as Jay Gatsby and Sherlock Holmes...definitely #CocktailsWithCharacter! ;)


Naturally, Adam was feeling the Jay Gatsby since he's been on a bourban kick lately and I went for something that sounded girly like the Holly Golightly...yummmm...


So, chevron tiled floors. Themed cocktails. LED lit up bookshelves stocked with all the classics. Amazing cielings and chandeliers that will inspire your next home-makeover, no doubt. What's not to love about Novela?
Even if the cocktails sucked, I'd probably go here just to sit and look pretty while I enjoyed the modernized-Gatsby ambience. 


Here's a shot of the lounge before the lights have been dimmed after susnset.

And here's what the lounge looks like after the lights are dimmed and the LED lights start twinkling all along the bookshelves...very cool...






Thanks for the amazeballs time Novela...truth be told, the second I heard this place was called Novela, I HAD to go...I mean, those of you who know me KNOW I never miss one of my Spanish tele-novelas!! LoL! So, a spot called Novela? Done and done. There in a heartbeat and loved it!

Go check out Novela for yourself!

Novela Bar/Lounge

622 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA

415.562.8662

http://novelasf.com





SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig