Monday, April 22, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #6]







Oh yes...the Joe Fresh striped boatneck dress is probably one of the easiest, most classic Summer-time dresses I've ever bought....and for just $29!!

The stripes and the color scheme scream nautical...I plan on throwing this in my bag all Summer, after a long day spent frolicking at the beach...it's perfectly light-weight and yet conservative chic. I feel very Jackie O. in this particular ensemble....

I love it.
The little white cardigan is also from the Joe Fresh for jcpenney line and the perfect little cardi to throw over your shoulders at night when the breeze kicks in! Not available anymore online, but I've still seen it in stores.

My DeuxLux bag is from Marshalls.
Sunglasses from Target.
Leather flip flops from C. Wonder.

Although the white/navy version is sold out online, it is still available in stores! The blue/navy striped combo, however, is still available online HERE!

TO SEE ALL MY OTHER JOE FRESH FOR JCPENNEY OUTFITS FOLLOW THESE LINKS:


HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig