Monday, April 1, 2013

On my radar...

JEN STRAW W/ RED STONE CLUTCH  $170

Behold...exquisite clutches based out of none other than right here in Northern California! I don't remember how, but somehow I stumbled onto the Kayu Designs instagram page and instantly I was obsessed.

I think it was the bold colors and the chic simplicity of the designs that won me over in a heartbeat...every single Kayu Designs bag is swoon-worthy, which has made picking one out that much more difficult....and I have to admit that being based in San Francisco obviously made me a fan because duh! I'm bias! I live here! Haaahaaa! Naturally, I love to support our local fashion, especially when it's this faboo...

CAPRI STRAW  $180
ANNE STRAW AND SHELL CLUTCH  $180
RACHEL STRAW CLUTCH  $175
KATHERINE SHELL CLUTCH  $569
KATE WOOL CLUTCH  $415 NOW $165!
BECKY SUEDE AND WOOD CLUTCH  $415



AUDREY SHELL PURSE  $569



___________________________________________________________________________

Amazing bags to choose from, right?? If you haven't, I recommend checking out the website HERE!

Designer Jamie Lim has impeccable taste! You can find Kayu designs at Nordstrom, Calypso St. Barth & Shopbop!

Definitely bags to have on your radar and even better, in your wardrobe!


Happy Shopping!

*IMAGES C/O KAYUDESIGN.COM
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig