Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Be still my heart! The CLEAR satchel by The Cambridge Satchel Company does exist!


My amazing friend and long-time blog reader, Karen Shaw uknowingly became my Philiadelphia correspondent when she traveled across the pond recently and low and behold.....she popped into The Cambridge Satchel Company's first store! AND naturally she snapped some great shots of everything I wanted to see. From the BLOGGERS LOUNGE!!! to the AWESOME lit-up bike to the coveted CLEAR SATCHEL!! 

Be still my heart...the CLEAR SATCHEL DOES EXIST! And Karen brought me back proof! Now....to get my little hands on one of those clear satchels because they are not available online! Oooohhhh.....awwwwwhhhhh....

Thanks for the snapshots Karen!! I feel like I was there. And I'm dying over your saphire blue satchel!! Gorgeous my friend...you chose wisely...LoL!

TO CHECK OUT THE USA SITE FOR THE BRITISH BRAND FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig