Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #5]


How perfect is this Joe Fresh for jcpenney dress to wear this Sunday for Easter?! If you're lucky enough to be celebrating this Easter in warm weather, look no further than this crochet confection, just $59!! Mind-blowing. I know.

If you've been following the blog posts for the past week or so, you've watched me post up ALL my Joe Fresh for jcpenney-styled outfits; Proving that this new collaboration has been nothing short of a massive hit for jcpenney...and they sure needed it.

You can check out the previous Joe Fresh for jcpenney-styled outfits by following these links:

Today, I styled this Joe Fresh dress with my Jeffrey Campbell lucite Soiree heels, Elizabeth & James cat-eye, crystal-embellished shades with a simple bracelet and stud earrings. 

I LOVE THIS DRESS. One of my favorite pieces from the collection. Had to restrain myself from buying it in the navy blue color too.

**Purchase the Joe Fresh for jcpenney 'Crochet Dress' $59 ONLINE HERE
As you may have noticed with most of the popular Joe Fresh items, this dress is sold out in the navy and only XL remains in the white online. My suggestion is to get yourself to your LOCAL jcpenney store because the stores seem to be fully stocked with everything!

HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!!







SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig