Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #4]





Sunday's were meant for lounging around, doing a whole lotta nothin'! But that doesn't mean I can't look fabulous relaxing, kicking back at home. 

Enter Joe Fresh for jcpenney. I adore this line. This is the 4th outfit I've posted up to the blog this week; showing how I've incorporated pieces from the NEW Joe Fresh for jcpenney line into my daily wear! To check out my previous outfit posts click the following links: OUTFIT #1, OUTFIT #2, OUTFIT #3.

Today, I threw on this lovely floral printed, semi-sheer tee-shirt, just $16 by Joe Fresh for jcpenney. Nightcap leggings and C. Wonder suede moccasins. My purple cardi from Aritzia matched my tee perfectly. Easy, breezy Sunday attire - done and done! AND I don't typically like floral-printed things....but this tee fits and feels just as good as it looks on!

**Purchase the Joe Fresh for jcpenney 'Print Crewneck Top' $16 ONLINE HERE!

HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!


SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig