Friday, March 22, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #3]


You know what they say... "A picture is worth a thousand words." And here is a collection of great photos we snapped on this gorgeous Northern California Friday afternoon! This blog post is third in a series of outfit posts I've been sharing all week. Each post has shown how I've styled the NEW Joe Fresh for jcpenney line into my daily outfits! To check out the previous outfit posts, click OUTFIT ONE & OUTFIT TWO.

Today, being Friday and all, was the perfect afternoon to break out my Joe Fresh for jcpenney, navy blue, crinkled, relaxed-fit, drawstring pants...the navy ones (I have the black too) matched my new Target swimsuit to a tee! Tre nautical! I am obsessed with these crinkled pants. I wore the black ones in my post earlier this week and I must say, at $29, you should be running to jcpenney to snag them in both colors as well. Cute. Comfortable. Chic. CHEAP! What more could I ask for??

I styled my Joe Fresh pants over my new Target swimsuit and threw on a sequined Calypso St. Barth hooded tunic...because they don't call me Sequin Sista for nothin'! :)

**Purchase the Joe Fresh for jcpenney 'Realxed-Fit, Crinkled Pants' $29 ONLINE HERE!

HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!!

p.s. my black and white striped blanket is $19.99 from IKEA! Yes, IKEA people and it was a steal!


SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig