Thursday, March 21, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #2]


This is the 2nd post in a series I'm doing throughout the next week or so, ALL on how I've styled Joe Fresh from jcpenney's into my daily outfits. To check out the 1st outfit post, CLICK HERE.

Today I wore a light mint green, gingham, collared shirt over a basic white, cotton tank top, BOTH out of the Joe Fresh for jcpenney's line! And both so perfect for Spring!

I also wore my white James Jeans twiggy's, Jeffrey Campbell Soiree suede/lucite heels, C. Wonder bracelets & sunglasses, a Kate Spade tote and my navy anorak was c/o the lovelies over at Runway Global.

The Joe Fresh cotton tank tops come in every basic color, so I picked up a couple white tanks and a grey because at just $6, it's time to load up!! The mint green gingham shirt also came in a few lovely pastels & bright colors too. This shirt cost me a whopping $19. THAT'S IT! The prices are hard to beat people. JCpenney's found herself a BIG, NEW fan here.

**Purchase the Joe Fresh for jcpenney's 'Essential Tank Top' $6 ONLINE HERE!

**Purchase the Joe Fresh for jcpenney's 'Gingham Shirt' $19 ONLINE HERE!

As you can see, a lot of pieces are sold out online, so I recommend stopping by your local jcpenney's ASAP to see the collection in its entirety. 

HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!

SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig