Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I Wore...Joe Fresh for JCpenney [Outfit #1]


JCpenney hit the nail right on the head when they teamed up with Joe Fresh out of NYC.
The last time I was in a jcpenney, I was a toddler??

Joe Fresh brought me in. And shop I did....I'll be posting ALL the great Joe Fresh pieces I scooped throughout this entire week!

Today, for my first FRESH outfit, I wore their super soft, crinkled, drawstring pants in black! Topped off with an easy, ribbed, white tank top by ADAM and a cardigan from Aritzia. Cat eye shades from Target. Black leather flip flops from C. Wonder.

The Joe Fresh relaxed-fit, crinkled pants at jcpenney are AWESOME. I got them in the navy too. Now, while their jeans ran too big for me, the size 2 in the crinkled pants was just right. These were just perfect for running around town, getting errands accomplished. They're soooo comfortable...almost like wearing PJ's!! Great for running around or lounging at home. Overall, I would say these are a winner...especially at just $29!! Joe Fresh FRESH enough for ya? :) I'm a new fan for sure.


Shop Joe Fresh in NYC or NOW available ONLINE at jcpenney's and in their stores!

HAPPY SHOPPING & SAVING!


SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig