Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Too bad I can't just wear my Kitchenaid...


I love the color of my Kitchenaid...that light, seafoamy green (or as Kitchenaid named it, "pistachio"). I've always loved this color, so how come I have so little of it in my closet?? It's a damn shame I can't wear my Kitchenaid because it's fabulous...and so on trend right now...

So, I started sniffing around online, literally typing mint and pistachio into the search boxes on all my favorite shopping sites to see what would come up.

Here are just a few of my favorites....links to everything listed  below! Happy Shopping!!
(Left to right, starting from the top)

1 - Beaded clutch $68, Anthropologie.

2 - Vince light mint skinny jeans $198, Saks.

3 - Polka-dotted mint sweater $88, Nasty Gal.

4 - Ayden sandals in mint $148, Anthropologie.

5 - Manolo Blahnik BB mint suede pumps $595, Saks.

6 - Kate Spade radio patent leather clutch $298, Saks.

7 - Hanky Panky Escalope mint lace tank $48, Anthropologie.

8 - Pistachio suede foldover clutch $128, C. Wonder.

9 - Suede driving moccasin $98, C. Wonder.

10 - Thakoon Addition crochet sweater $280, Saks.

11 - Vince sweater $235, Neiman Marcus.

12 - Kate Spade mint iPad folio $85, Kate Spade.




SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig