Sunday, March 24, 2013

So, the dry cleaners did not loose my jeans...and thank god!


So, turns out the dry cleaners hadn't lost my new Free People jeans....they had just forgotten to hem them for me....I had a feeling....Phew! Crisis avoided. Loosing new jeans & having to find a new dry cleaners was not an option.

So, maybe not everyone's stilo. But I love these. The 'Bali Flair Jeans' $128. They're so soft and comfy and totally fun for Summer!
I wore these yesterday with a white cami, C. Wonder sweater, initial necklace & aviators.....I'm most definitely a C. Wonder freak, I know....anyway, back to the jeans...when I first saw them in the Free People catalog, I checked their website and they were practically sold out. So, I got mine on ShopBop where there were plenty at the time. I just checked and Sizes 26-29 remain. They run true to size.

SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig