Sunday, March 17, 2013

I have no excuse not to wear green...

St. Patrick's Day....that one day all year-round that we hunt around our closets in search of something super GREEEEEN to wear...expecting to escape a good pinching AND it's fun! I mean, hello....who doesn't want to match their green beer?? :o)

I love wearing green and definitely wear it a lot more often than just once a year. Sorry! I do not, however, drink green beer today or any other day....ick...just the thought....doesn't it turn your teeth green?? Okay, moving on...

HERE are a few of my favorite green pieces from my dressing room.

Up at the top, my satin, mint, color-blocked, green pumps c/o Nina shoes, were customized by me! Check out how to get yours by clicking HERE!

Next to my Nina pumps is my fluro, neon green satchel c/o The Cambridge Satchel Company. Mine is engraved in gold lettering with my initials and you can now shop for yours on the NEW USA site by clicking HERE!

The gorgeous Amrita Singh bib necklace on top of my sweater is a stunning piece!! The "East Lake" Necklace is available for purchase by clicking HERE!

Within the handles of my green, (sold-out) Kate Spade leather tote, you'll notice my tiny, beautiful, jade stone bracelet c/o Stones and Bones NYC. It's a staple...and when given to someone as a gift, brings good luck! Find out how to purchase yours by clicking HERE!

The last of my fave green items that is still available to buy is my small neon, apple green mirror compact c/o Candy Store (sitting above my sold-out Kate Spade leather tote). Candy Store stuff is bright, durable and fun. Find out where you can get your own Candy Store style by clicking HERE!
________________________________________________

All of my other fab finds are sold-out or have been discontinued....HOWEVER...

The neon green sweater is from C. Wonder store and you can check out their fabulousness by clicking HERE!

My neon green sandals are from the Prabal Gurung collection for Target that came out last month. You can still, possibly, MAYBE find these sandals in your local Target stores. 

The green, lace, peplum skirt is great. Got it last September at TOPSHOP in Soho, NYC. To shop TOPSHOP, click HERE!

As I mentioned above, the jade green leather Kate Spade Bon shopper is no longer available and neither is my sparkling Swarovski crystal necklace, also in the photo above....and on that note, neither is my gorgeous emerald and diamond cocktail ring sitting in the very center of the photo...that's my BEST accessory yet! :)

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S!!
AND
HAPPY SUNDAY!
AND
HAPPY SHOPPING!!


SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig