Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Duke and Duchess | Shopping Mecca in Montclair, New Jersey

Last month, as many of you know, I spent a week in New York taking in the shows during New York Fashion Week. And as usual, I never go to NYC to just admire the fashion...I'm there to shop and take some of it back home with me!

So, a major pit stop at the New Jersey boutique my bestie runs was a no-brainer. Check it out my East coast fashion mavens...Duke and Duchess out of Montclair is your one-stop shop, oozing British flavor & European styles not just for the ladies, but for the dudes too! Yes! I don't know about you, but sometimes I find it's much easier to convince your man to go shopping when he knows he can shop for himself too! That and a cocktail are always good convincing mechanisms. :)


Rachel Petrillo a.k.a. BESTIE!! Runs this fab joint nestled right smack dab in downtown Montclair. She's a super mom, styling GENIUS! Yes. I may be bias. But if you don't believe me, YOU should get your cute fanny into Duke and Duchess and tell Rachel I sent ya! She and the rest of the Duke and Duchess team are there to play dress-up with you and make your styling dreams come true....Trust. You will not and cannot leave this place empty-handed.


So, I definitely had too much fun...considering I had the entire boutique to myself for a night!! Rachel and I were soooo in our element! I wanted lot's and lot's but alas, I had to behave. So, I picked out some must-have items I'll be wearing over and over! 

One of my most favorite pieces I got from D&D were the black, vegan leather "Magic" skinnies by Michelle Siwy....you know the ones...the pants you haven't seen me take off since I got them! They're AMAZE! Here's a few different outfit shots with my Siwy's! I feel like I wear them every other day since I've had them...


DUKE AND DUCHESS
54 SOUTH PARK STREET
MONTCLAIR, NEW JERSEY
(973) 744-1964

HOURS
11-7PM, MON-SAT
12-5PM, SUN


You can also keep up with Duke and Duchess via Facebook and Twitter to know about SALES, EVENTS & NEW MERCHANDISE ARRIVALS!! 

Currently, we cannot shop Duke and Duchess online quite yet, BUT it's in the works, so stay tuned.
__________________________________________________

Here's what I HAD to HAVE from Duke and Duchess from my night of shopping...






Michelle Siwy 'Magic' skinnies c/o Duke and Duchess, paired with their Season JS lavender 2-toned blouse and one of their ASTARS salt/pepper cardigans.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig