Friday, March 15, 2013

Clearly, Lucite & PVC are having a moment in the Shoe department!

I. LOVE. THIS. TREND.

I'm addicted to the lucite heel, clear PVC, bearing-all tendency that's clearly having a moment in fashion....again! This is one of those trends that keeps coming back over and over and...well, ask yourself...no doubt you've seen the lucite heel come and go more than a couple times.
All I know is I'm almost 30 and I'm always happy to wear jelly flats...like the one's I've featured in this post!

Take a look at some of my favorite shoe picks that have embraced the trend spectacularly! Purchasing information is below.

1. Manolo Blahnik, Fersen See-through Mary Jane Sandals, Neiman Marcus $765

2. Jeffrey Campbell, Soiree Platform, Nasty Gal $130

3. Valentino, Naked Rock-stud Slingback, Neiman Marcus $1295

4. Stuart Weitzman, Jealous Jelly d'Orsay flats, Neiman Marcus $198

5. Stuart Weitzman, The One Sandals, Stuart Weitzman $398

6. Jeffrey Campbell, Raze Light Platforms, Nasty Gal $142

7. Jeffrey Campbell, Bibi Platform pumps, Nasty Gal $142

8. Manolo Blahnik, Pacha Clear PVC Patent pumps, Neiman Marcus $645

9. Oscar de la Renta, Barry leather-trimmed PVC Sandals, The Outnet $359

10. Lanvin, Crystal-cap-toe clear pumps, Neiman Marcus $1590




So, there you have it! Some affordable options and some that are merely meant to remain eye candy (at least for me!)

Here are my personal fave Jeffrey Campbell lucite Soiree sandals...had to have both :) Both purchased from Nasty Gal.com


SHOP. IT. UP.

xo






SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig