Monday, January 14, 2013

Once again my ensemble proves Marshalls can do no wrong...

If there's ONE silly misconception about shopping at designer discount store, Marshalls, it's that the clothing to be found there is from seasons ago; which implies off-trend. That couldn't be further from the truth.
I've been shopping at Marshalls for years now, and to my delight, pieces I bought there forever ago STILL find their way into my outfits with ease. 

For example, the outfit in this post was almost entirely purchased from Marshalls. The KORS by Michael Kors cream blazer was bought 3-4 years ago! And she still looks fab! My second-skin Joe's Jeans skinny pants were bought at Marshalls last week for about $60. And those demure brown suede DVF booties? Also bought at Marshalls a little over a year ago for around $100.
So, don't fret! Your $$ are always well-spent at Marshalls! I give you the Shopping, Saving & Sequins Guarantee. :o)





- KORS blazer, Joe's Jeans pants & DVF booties ALL bought at Marshalls.

- SUPER Sunglasses won c/o Project Show.
- black Velvet by Graham & Spencer turtleneck from Anthropologie.
- Alicia Klein red croc doctor's bag c/o Alicia Klein.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig