Saturday, December 22, 2012

So, if I had a Christmas wish list, it would look something like this....

I have to admit, there's not a whole lot I want for Christmas because we've been so blessed this year. Dare I say I have most everything I want? We're happy! We're healthy!! We have a beautiful home and more importantly, the world did NOT end on December 21st like the Mayans forecasted. 

Regardless, there's something about Christmas that brings out the inner child in most of us who allow it to, and so the Christmas wish list is a timeless tradition that really never get's old. Believing in Santa is not a necessity to have fun.  And with that, here are a few items that have recently caught my eye and have been circling my mind and therefore have made it onto my 2012 Christmas wish list. What made it onto yours?? Tell me in your comments! xo



I've been eyeing this lasercut sheath dress by Byron Lars from Anthropologie for a while. It looks amazing and I keep going back to it over and over again. Currently retails for $228. It's got a definite wow factor and basically I need this in my life Santa, dearest....


I know, I know...I have more than enough of the Neiman Marcus/Target collaboration, and aside from that fact, I have plenty of luggage. I always have. I have a THING for luggage and naturally this Alice + Olivia carryon stood out to me immediately when the collection debuted. I know it's at 50% off now, but I still haven't surrendered myself to it. Up close it totally remided me of a little girl's luggage! LoL! For real! But it's totally cute, and ummmmm, I did mention it IS by Stacey Bendet for Alice + Olivia people. Lime green accents? Black and white stripes?? Yes please. Originally retailed for $179.99 it's now on sale for $89.99.


I'm not the only one with these awesome Foo blue doggies on her list. I've seen them on a list or two before mine and it's no wonder because they're from C. Wonder! Ha! Pun definnitely intended. Retailing for $58 and they come in a variety of colors, these blue guys stole my heart and my imagination went wild. I loves. Oh Saaaaaaanta? Are you paying attention?? Everything from C. Wonder is fun and speaking of....


...another C. Wonder item that happened to find itself on my wish list is this fabulous grass, lime green ikat printed serving platter. I want, I want, I want! Also comes in a navy blue ikat. Retails for $58 and would look totally fabulous under my tree and especially on my table...Santa...



I've gone without a Winter beanie for far too long! And that's where Scott Ian McFarland comes in. Based here out of San Francisco, his designs are all hand-knit. And after seeing this particular beanie up close and feeling it....I've been obsessed since October! I love it. Retailed for $120 but is now on sale for $75! And just in time for this freezing winter weather.



Need I say why I want this fantastic piece of art from Z Gallerie? Total and utter perfection for my dressing room. 'Nuff said. Retails for $119.95. And yet, this isn't the only Z piece I felt compelled to add to my list....


...I want this abstract perfume bottle art from the Z of all Z's too because, well, because it's purty. And I have quite the collection of perfume bottles. I likey. Retails for $39.95 at Z Gallerie.



Who doesn't want to wake up on Christmas morning to find a fantabulous, deliciously, buttery soft leather Veda jacket just sitting under the Christmas tree......I would pass out. Regain consciousness. Put on my new jacket. And maybe run around the Christmas tree in circles till I got sick and maybe passed out, again. And this coral color is calling to me, perhaps even more so because it's HELLA on sale. Retailed for $860 but it's marked down to a cool $375 *gasp* Don't all go rushing in now...Santa, hurry! Omigaw.



First and foremost, I'll take almost anything by 3.1 Phillip Lim and this gold, leather pashli was a traffic-stopper. Sold out, but still near and dear to my heart...Santa would have to work some mayjah miracles to get this guy under my tree....however, ANY pashli would do.



Glitter + Miu Miu = Shoes every girl must own...whether it be these booties here or any one of their fabulous glittering heels, I love them all. And prancing around in these would be beyond dreamy...assuming I don't fall over! These zip-back glitterati's retailed for $790 but are now on sale for $592 at Neiman's AND come in silver or black glitter too. Decisions, decisions Santa....



So, I dunno about you guys, but I saw that one commercial with Gwen Stefani using her new Windows phone and maybe it was the music or just Gwen being her usual cute self, and I ummmmmmm, want her phone. Or at least the one she's pretending she can't live without in the commercial - enter the NEW Windows 8 phone. It's large. It's in charge. And I have needed a new phone since I became like the only person alive who still uses a blackberry. Damn you blackberry. You cause me such strife....Santa? THIS would definitely be an awesome gift. The new Windows platform is fun. I approve. And so would Santa. :)

And there you have it....some totally obtainable items and some that are meant to stay a sparkle in a dream. What's on YOUR wish list this Christmas?? Let me know in the comments....you never know...Santa could definitely be checking here.... 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig