Thursday, November 8, 2012

Le 'Vanessa' tee by Elegantees!


It's finally HERE! The Elegantees "Vanessa" tee. And yes. I helped design her. This was so much fun to be a part of and I cannot tell you how honored I was to have been asked by Katie to give my input on this design.
I know my veteran blog readers remember my previous introduction to this brand with a special mission. But for my newer blog readers, Elegantees provides women (who have been saved from the sex-trafficing trade) with jobs sewing and creating the tees Katie & her crew design. These jobs sustain these women with not only a pay check, but more importantly, a sense of independence and pride.
These tees are modest and fashionable and support a greater cause. AND they are now being made with an even softer cotton that I definitely approve of. So, check out how I wore MY "Vanessa" tee. Details on how to purchase are below.




Click HERE to see all the photos!


PURCHASE YOUR "VANESSA" TEE HERE! {SOLD OUT}

READ THE ELEGANTEES MISSION HERE!

You can also follow along with Elegantees via their Facebook Fan Page, Twitter & Pinterest!

SEE my previous Elegantees blog post HERE!

xo!

SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig