Saturday, November 3, 2012

Skirting around the issue...



I am beyond with affordable fashion wonderstore, www.asos.com. When asos throws a sale, you better get while the gettin's good...that's all I have to say about that.


I paid $30.78 for this double-layer green asos skirt!
(Worn with an Alice + Olivia nude, sheer blouse. House of Harlow 1960 booties. Vintage long chain necklace, knotted. Claudia Rowe necklace.)

I paid $36.06 for this fab mint sheer asos skirt! I love this style!

(Worn with a 3/4 sleeve cream sweater from C. Wonder and the Nina heels I designed. Claudia Rowe necklace. Vintage bracelet.)


I paid $33.42 for this lovely colorblocked, pleated asos skirt!

Amazing skirts. Amazing prices. I'm gobsmacked...


(Worn with a three dots t-shirt. Torregrossa bag. Steve Madden pumps. Vintage bracelet. Claudia Rowe necklace. Custom earrings.)



I paid slightly more for the embellished confections, but both being under $100 each was a steal and a half. I paid $61.57 for the gold sequin shift dress and $79.16 for the ball of tulle over with a gold sequin bodice...I adore them both and cannot wait to have something delicious to wear them too.

Until then, I highly suggest YOU getting your shopping, saving & sequins on at www.asos.com.
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig