Saturday, September 15, 2012

What the heck would I do without my Eyedews during NYFW??


By now the majority of you are fully aware of my deep devotion to Eyedews....and if you're reading this and wondering what the hell I'm talking about, then it's far time you inform yourselves.

I've been using my precious Eyedews and spreading the word for some time now. Eyedews are my little miracle workers and I would not have made it through New York fashion week without them. NYFW was exhausting to say the least. Amazingly exciting and fun, but exhausting...which meant my late nights left me craving my under eye wonders.


Check out my original post about Eyedews and how our love affair began HERE!


My amigas over at Eyedews are THE BEST and wanted to spread the love to one of my lucky readers...time to jump for joy! One reader will enjoy a 3-pack of the oh-so necessary 'dews!


HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
(1) "Like" the Eyedews Facebook Fan Page (trust, you'll want to because they are ALWAYS gifting out the 'dews!!)

(2) "Like" the Shopping, Saving & Sequins Facebook Fan Page.


(3) Simply leave a comment on this post with your FIRST NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS so we can contact you if you win!! Your name and email MUST be written in your comment please or your entry will not count!



TWEET FOR EXTRA ENTRY POINT!!
You must follow @ShopSaveSequins & @Eyedews on Twitter and tweet the following message:

"@ShopSaveSequins can't live without her @Eyedews & neither can I! Check the @ShopSaveSequins BLOG for a beauty-rific #Giveaway!"



*This Giveaway will begin today, September 16th EST and end on September 21st, Midnight PST. One winner will be chosen and announced via all social media platforms unless requested otherwise. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig