Saturday, September 29, 2012

Scott Ian McFarland Knitwear - A Preview


Last Monday I was invited by Ecologique Fashion to preview San Francisco-based, Scott Ian McFarland Knitwear's latest collection...and let me tell you...he has me lusting for the cold weather, sitting by a warm fire and snuggling in my favorite Winter wear.

(CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS)

The best part? Almost every piece you see (like the sweaters, cardigans, coats, scarves and hats) are made to be worn by either your man OR you! Yes...how perfect. If you thought wearing your boyfriend or husband's shirts was fun before, Scott Ian McFarland's Knitwear will have you both fighting for one another's duds this Fall, no doubt.
...it's all about the details...My favorites...well, hard to say...all the leggings and cardigans and a couple sweaters and I need the beanie with the matching gray scarf...the photos do not do the fabrics justice. 

Thank you to the sweet models for letting me play dress-up with you & taking your photos! Gracious models and a casual atmosphere made for a great setting for the preview, and I'm glad I got the exclusive shots!
Everything retails between $200-$4700.00.

www.scottianmcfarland.com
Follow along with McFarland via Twitter.
Follow Scott Ian McFarland Knitwear via Facebook.


*For wholesale information: Contact - scott@scottianmcfarland.com

**Thank You to Scott Ian McFarland and Andrea w/ Ecologique Fashion for the invite to check out this awesome collection!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig