Monday, August 6, 2012

Where ever I go, my ClaireaBella goes too!

My ClaireaBella tote came with me to the beach....
...ClaireaBella didn't care about the warning....she laughs in the face of danger....

ClaireaBella tried to get the attention of those lifeguards....lol...she didn't have to try too hard....

Finally had to tell my girl ClaireaBella it was time to calm down and relax....we still had many adventures ahead....


ROAD TRIP....
And what's a road trip without a quick shopping trip at a Love's store?! Definitely filled ClaireaBella with all kinds of awful road trip snacks....




A stroll through the park on a Summer day....




ClaireaBella admits she definitely likes to live the "good life", lounging at the pool all day...I mean hello? She's dressed for it! :)


So, what's the deal with my awesome ClaireaBella tote you ask?? Well, she was custom-made (as they ALL are) by ClaireaBella Designs which is based out of the UK. And these jute totes are taking over! Is it any wonder why??


"ClaireaBella Designs is a small business run by husband and wife Claire and Jon. Claire is the amazing designer behind the brand of 'ClaireaBella' and Jon is the engine room."

The totes are super cute and so fun considering the array of options offered to you when you go ONLINE to their WEBSITE and choose how you want YOUR ClaireaBella tote to look....think about what an amazing idea this is for BRIDESMAIDS!! How freakin' cute would that be to give each one of your girls a tote with their name and a girl that looks like them?! I love it. And definitely think out of the box here. I wouldn't stop at bridesmaids gifts...birthdays, holidays, baptisms....yea, I just said baptisms...why not?? The totes come in a variety of sizes so they're perfect for girls of all ages :)

So, as you can tell, I ADORE my personalized jute tote and I even added some sparkling broaches of my own to get even crazier with the glitz factor!

If you'd like to follow along with ClaireaBella via their Facebook Page and Twitter, I would do it...like now!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP FOR YOUR CLAIREABELLA NOW!


xoxo
**Special Thanks to Bella PR NYC & Special Thank YOU to Claire!




SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig