Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nothing but the Best are based out of the Bay! Your intro to Alicia Klein.

I have to say, this is one of my favorite sponsored posts yet. Being a San Francico Bay Area native, I always find it exciting to be introduced to amazing designers and brands that are based right here in my home in the Bay Area. 

How thrilled was I to stumble upon Alicia Klein?! Shoes and handbags make my world go 'round, so basically, I was a kid in a candyshop as I perused the Alicia Klein website.

"I know what luxury is - and I know what practical means. My goal with my collections is to offer the high-end look and feel of luxury but with more built-in practicality, and that includes down-to-earth pricing."






The second I layed my eyes upon my exquisite new doctor-style bag, I was smitten! The 'Gayle Jr.' as she is known as, is exactly what the doctor ordered...pun intended! :)

I. Love. This. Bag. 

The bold red color. The distinct croc texture. The red/white striped interrior....I love every feature. And, not to mention, I have always wanted a super chic doctor-style bag.....rumor has it this fun style is making a comeback, so I'm happy to say that thanks to Alicia Klein, I'll be on top of the trends!



And speaking of the interrior, here's a look! The bag has compartments galore AND even comes with a handy-dandy Alicia Klein pen. She's so thoughtful. :) 


Gayle Jr. retails for $295 and comes in red, black & chocolate brown. To see the options and shop Gayle now, CLICK HERE!

Alicia Klein also happens to be the co-creator behind the infamous TAXI WALLET! Introduced about 25 years ago, the TAXI wallet continues to be quite the popular item, and Alicia Klein and I have teamed up to give one of my stylish readers the opportunity to WIN one their own TAXI wallets! 


These wallets are a superb option when looking to condense. I happen to think these mini wallets are great to put your ID, credit card and some cash when you're trying to fit a wallet into your small evening bags. This little guy will keep it all organized for you. Small & chic = perfection.

HOW TO WIN YOUR TAXI WALLET:
(1) Be sure to follow along with Shopping, Saving & Sequins via Facebook.
(2) Be sure to follow along with Alicia Klein via Facebook.
(3) Take a look at the Alicia Klein website! Leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your favorite item is. 
When leaving your comment, you MUST: (A) Be sure to tell us your first name. (B) Please be sure to tell us your email address within your actual comment or we cannot accept the submission.

EXTRA ENTRY POINT OPTION!!
*** Should you want to go for the gusto and snag yourself an extra entry point to better your chances of winning the wallet, be sure to follow the @ShopSaveSequins twitter handle AND the @byAliciaKlein twitter handle AND tweet the following just once:
'Check out the @byAliciaKlein #Giveaway post on the @ShopSaveSequins blog!'

*This Giveaway shall commence today, Thursday, August 16th and end on Thursday, August 23rd at exactly Midnight. As always, Any entries received after that time will not be accepted. One winner will be randomly selected and announced via all social media platforms and contacted via email. The winner must accept prize within 48 hours or the item will be given to a new, randomly selected, winner.

p.s. For those of you who are addicted to Pinterest as I am, then you'll want to add Alicia Klein's Pinterest to the boards you follow! FOLLOW HERE!




Special Thanks to the Alicia Klein showroom and team! xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig