Friday, August 3, 2012

"Good Design. Good Fabric. Good Cause." - The PACT Principle


The perks of being a fashion blogger cannot be denied when you get to try out super fun, hand-painted leggings by a brand you're unfamiliar with...maybe you've heard of PACT apparel? Maybe you haven't? Well, NOW you've heard of them.





How cute are these star-printed leggings?! An ode to PACT's Fall 2012 inspiration of "the ability of Americans to come together."

The leggings are perfectly soft and comfy....I wore them all day yesterday AND slept with them and awoke to them...and I'm happy :) I think it's safe to say I definitely tried them out before giving my approval. Plus I had a fellow shopper at Marshalls give me the proverbial thumbs-up. She too thought the leggings were great.

I've also been running around mi casa in a pair of their socks and undies which are also just as equally soft & fun....thank YOU PACT! 


The PACT Principle:


** To learn more about PACT and "the movement disguised as a clothing company" check out their website HERE!
You can also join their conversations on the PACT Facebook page and on Twitter.

CLICK HERE to shop the PACT Handpainted Star leggings ($38) featured in this post!
ENJOY! xo
SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig