Thursday, July 12, 2012

Marshalls = Shopping, Saving & Sequins Mecca

Young, Fabulous & Broke....a brand that has always pissed me off. Why you ask? The name is annoyingly deceiving. Alas, I love it all the same. I'm young...okay, young-ish. I'm most certainly fabulous. And broke? Not even a question! 
So, YF&B should be a permanant staple in my closet, verdad? Well, that's just it...if you really are young, fab & broke, you're not likely to be scooping up these duds at their retail price points. While not everything is out of reach, the pieces that you really want are going to typically start at $100+. 
And that's where my old friend Marsh Marsh cuts in and saves the day! Once again, saving my money and my sanity....Young, Fabulous & Broke at prices us ba-roke girlies can justify!
I couldn't resist buying this YF&B Sierra skirt (which I also wore as a dress one day this week) because it typically retails for $130. I much preferred paying Marshalls price at $39.99.
$39.99 for a fabulous skirt/dress in one?! Yes please! Ummm, by the way, I don't think you're supposed to wear this as a dress, BUT I sure did! AND I happen to love it BOTH ways. In the words of Joy Behar, "So what. Who cares!" LoL....



What I Wore:
(1) Vince heather grey, ribbed tank bought at Vince in Nolita :)
(2) Young, Fabulous & Broke Sierra skirt bought at Marshalls $39.99!!
(3) Torregrossa Bag Fourteen c/o
(4) Tom Ford aviator sunglasses c/o Adam's friend who owes me one 
(5) Sole Society wedges 
(6) House of Harlow 1960 leather sun dial necklace
(7) Tina Tang Jewelry "love" necklace c/o
(8) Nina Loren silk turban bracelets c/o Bella PR NYC as seen in a close-up shot here...

...paired with my Frida Kahlo bracelet made up of her various paintings...an oldie but a goodie! :)

And HERE I wore the YF&B skirt as a dress....


What I Wore:
(1) Young, Fabulous & Broke Sierra skirt (worn as a dress) $39.99 at Marshalls
(2) Sena NYC crochet shrug c/o
(3) Dolce Vita neon pink sandals also a great Marshalls purchase at only $29.99!!
(4) Nina Loren silk turban bracelets c/o Bella PR NYC
(5) InPink drop earrings
(6) Tina Tang Jewelry "love" necklace c/o

....bottom line, Marshalls is the bomb! Summer pieces are trickling in every day! Check your local stores.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig