Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's in my bag...

So, if you're anything like me, you can't help but fill your purse to the brim. Nevermind having to switch it from shoulder to shoulder every 22 minutes while you're sifting through the denim rack at Marshalls OR turning it upside down and dumping all its contents onto the floor looking for your keys! Haaahaaaa....you know you've done it, and all for the sake of sashaying about merrily with your prized accessory.


WHAT IS ALL THAT STUFF??



It's nutty to have 3 different scents (Gucci's Guilty, Oscar de la Renta's Intrusion & Prada's Infusion d' Iris) in my bag...I know...and I don't care! LoL! Better 3 than none I say. There's nothing worse than taking off on your venture and realizing you forgot to give youself a spritz on your way out the door. Nothing worse except not having gum or mints or a lolipop :) Lately, I've got these perfect little Victoria's Serect peppermints that come in a cute little heart-shaped tin...

Dior's lip glow gives you the perfect pink and moisturises like no other! BUT, the more cost-friendly option is L'Oreal's lip balm collection and I also carry their "Nourishing Nude"...these are my go-to's.

Thanks to my bestie, I'm using Laura Mercier's almond coconut milk hand lotion and it's basically like smearing cupcakes, soft, soft cupcakes all over your hands....I usually destest foody-smelly lotions like that, but there's something about this one...tissue's...Paul Mitchell brush...

I also carry MUST-HAVE hand lotion of all hand lotions, L'Occitane's dry skin hand cream. INSANE. I love it. If you've been to an Aveda salon and received their ultra soft hand treatment, then that's what I would compare this too...

So, I won't be caught without my: (1)Louis wallet that I've had for years and years and it still looks like new...guess that's why they call them investment pieces :) They really are worth it. (2)Darn Blackberry...I'll just leave it at that. (3)Hand SANI!!! Gotta have that hand sanitizer on you at all times cuz ya neva know. (4)E&J shades (5)D&G glasses that I should probably wear more often so I don't go blind! (6)Kodak video/still camera, pocket-sized and perfect for your basic needs. (7)LODIS biz card holder...




Friggin' BEST card holder ever....you can find this one (in a different color scheme) on the LODIS site HERE!

And there you have it. My suitcase, er my purse contents shown and explained! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig