Thursday, May 31, 2012

LAmade Story...





LAmade is just that...MADE in Los Angeles which makes me happy...I LOVE to support our USA-made brands, especially when they're stylish AND affordable!

LAmade & I teamed up to give you guys the opportunity to win a button-down like the one I styled FOUR different ways to show you how great it is....paired with white denim for the day OR black denim for cocktail hour, with jean shorts...with khaki's....your possibilities with this perfectly coral blouse are boundless and that's why I love it! And I know you will too...

HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
(1) Simply "LIKE" LAmade's Facebook Page by clicking this link HERE and entering your information!
.....AND that's it babes! Easy-peasy this time! So, enjoy and have fun shopping LAmade's Summer basics!
This Giveaway begins today May 31st and ends Friday June 8th. Best of Luck!

*Special thanks to M2F Denim for providing me with their seriously sah-weeet lily skinnies which are the perfect white jeans for Summer... (retail $142)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig