Wednesday, May 9, 2012

$1100+ Outfit for less than $200!



 
Marshalls never fails me...
First off, I love Vince! So great to find so much of it at my local store. I got this great Vince basic tee for just $34.99 when it retails for $80. Then, I saw this cool colored denim and really loved the earthy, clay tone. Although these Joe's Jeans skinnies are bucking the neon AND pastel trends, I liked these a lot because I feel this color works now AND will easily go on into the Fall! These skinnies retail for $200 but I got them at Marshalls for $49.99...much easier on the pocket!
Lastly, but surely not the least, are my Giuseppe Zanotti booties!! Many people refuse to believe I got these at Marshalls, but I have no reason to fib. Marshalls is getting in the game and their buyers are bringing in higher end designers like Zanotti, Theory and much MUCH more! My Zanotti wonders here retailed for $800 but were selling at Marshalls for $299.....I just so happpened to snag them during a CLEARANCE SALE for just $69.99! I found the booties a couple months ago, but the denim and tee are totally current items so check your local Marshalls.
Bottom line: If I had actually paid normal retail for this CASUAL outfit of JEANS & a TEE, it would have set me back $1,100 (more or less)! A little much don't ya think?? On the other hand, this outfit for under $200 is a lot more practical, in my opinion!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love design, amazing blog :) If you want to follow each other...just tell me:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig