Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios to 2011 and Hello to 2012...but not before I say Thank You!




Now that 2012 is literally on my doorstep...(it's 10:59 pm on December 31st here in California as I type this)...I've finally realized how insanely fast this past year zoomed by! WoW! What a year! The addage "Time flies when you're having fun" sums up 2011 for me and Shopping, Saving & Sequins quite perfectly. 

THANK YOU. Thank you to ALL of you who have watched me grow and supported me. Thank you for all your comments on the blog posts!! Thank you for following along with me daily...I love talking to all of you and the connections I have made with many of you have been remarkable. I'm so lucky and blessed to have been able to meet so many people!! SO many of my readers, and I'm beyond humbled to have been able to meet designers like DVF and Carolina Herrera in the course of just this year too! Thank You to all the WONDERFUL PR companies who have worked with me this year...there are so many PR people and designers I need to thank that I'll just stop at that because this could get "lengthy"! You guys are the best.

I love this blog. I love the people who love it as much as I do. This started out as just something fun to take up some time and quell a passion of mine. Shopping, Saving & Sequins has developed into so much more and it's ALL thanks to you the readers who fuel its existence! I'm gracious and happy and thrilled and honestly, just excited to keep going and see where the next year takes me and YOU!

Cheers to 2012 Everyone and God Bless!
Much Love Always,
Vanessa G. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig