Thursday, March 3, 2011

VOGUE vs. BAZAAR...Harper's Bazaar takes the cake in my book!



First of all, can I just say how much I love that as a Harper's Bazaar subscriber, I as well as all subscribers, receive a different cover shot than the one published and sitting on newstands. Snazzy! I love this cover, no offense to those who are happy with their version containing Kim Kardashian on the March cover.


I absolutely adore this ruffled blouse & lace pants by Just Cavalli....LOVE.


What caught my eye here wasn't so much the Dolce & Gabbana outfit...that amazing crystal pink dolphin by none other than Judith Leiber retails for $4995.00...and not a penny less! Love it.


Obessing over this color of the season, coral, layered, Valentino frock.


Fabulous peep-toe, lace booties.


And speaking of booties, came across these fab Chanel's in March's Bazaar as well...sucker for sparkles!


I wanted to end with a B A N G...and this dress design by Roberto Capucci from 1992 is just that!
SHARE:

No comments

© Shopping, Saving & Sequins. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig